Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [ Zenessex – ZX Studio ].
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: To fulfill your request to buy a product from our website
We process your information in the following ways:
- To use the information necessary to fulfill a customer order of a product bought from our website.
- To use necessary information to help navigate our website
- To use necessary information for statistical usage (ie; google analytics)
- To use form data for a method of contacting us
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
- If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- JSESSIONID – Preserves users states across page requests (browser history for navigation)
- wc_cart_hash_# – For use of online shopping (Woo-commerce System)
- wc_fragments_# – For use of online shopping (Woo-commerce System)
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- @@History/@@scroll|# – For use of online shopping (Woo-commerce System)
- _ga – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (google analytics)
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- _gid – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- NID – Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads. We do not use ads on our website..however this is used by google
Category: Online Chat – Communication
These cookies are for our online chat system which enables instant communication by our staff and users..and also track statistical data of how the user is viewing our website in order to give a better user experience and give any helpful advice or questions they may need to ask.
- e3de1f7d42 – In use by our online chat system for instant communication with the user (Zoho SalesIQ)
- LS_CSRF_TOKEN – In use by our online chat system for instant communication with the user (Zoho SalesIQ)
- zenessex-_zldp – In use by our online chat system for instant communication with the user (Zoho SalesIQ)
- zenessex-_zldt – In use by our online chat system for instant communication with the user (Zoho SalesIQ)
- zld161206000000002041float – In use by our online chat system for instant communication with the user (Zoho SalesIQ)
Data security and protection
We will ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods, as outlined above, is in the process of meeting the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Resources & further information
- Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- The Guide to the PECR 2003
- Small business GDPR policy template