ZX Studio has a wide range of garment printing & embroidery techniques including Screen Printing, Vinyl Garment Printing, Cut Garment Vinyl Graphics & Lettering,Neck Labelling, and Applique & embroidery.
We also have our own in-house state of the art Embroidery Machines … that is possible on a wide variety of different garments and materials.
If you are planning to create your own merch brand or clothing brand, we can help produce, advise & help develop the brand as we have over 25 years experience in the fashion industry.
Any Custom Garment Projects…just give us a shout..we are here to help.
Screen Printing is the traditional method of garment printing. Many people like screen printing as it is has a retro look and feel to it. It is best for larger orders with quantities over 25 garments. 4 colors or full color printing is available , however there is a fee of £20.oo per color/screen. If you intend to order 25 garment units or less , It is best and practical to choose ‘Vinyl Printing‘ or ‘Talk to Us‘ about possible other methods.
- Lightweight Print
- Retro Look
- Cost Effective on Large Orders
- Set up Charge of £20 per Color/Screen
- More Costly on Small Orders
- Multiple Color Prints more Costly
Printed Vinyl Graphics is cost efficient on small quantity orders, and has a sharp and clean appearance. They are great for full color artwork and can be even cut contoured around your design.
- Can Print ANY Design
- No Limit on Colors – Full Color
- Cost Effective on Small Orders
- Can be Cut to any Shape
- Garment Design Must Not be directly Ironed
- Max 100 Units
Cut Vinyl Graphics is cost efficient on small quantity orders, and has a sharp and clean appearance. Vinyl Graphics are great for lettering, simple logos or designs with 1 or 2 colors.
- Clean Sharp Cut Design
- Great for Simple Colored Artwork
- Perfect for Monogram, Numbering and Lettering
- Can be Cut to any Shape
- Cost Effective with small orders
- Can Layer up to 2 -3 Different Colors (recommend max 2 colors)
- Great Vinyl Textures & Effects
- Garment Design Must Not be Directly Ironed
- Full Color Designs not Possible
- Max of 50 Units
We use state of the art Tajima embroidery machines and equipment to achieve the best results in embroidered garments. With this option… we can offer a full range of printed and embroidered garments for a total package…completed all in-house at Zenessex.
Examples of Possible Embroidery Garments
- Jumpers & Hoodies
- Baby Blankets & Grows
- Jackets & Windbreakers
- Hats & Caps
- (Also offer 3D Embroidery for Baseball Caps & Special Projects)